The names Aria, what's yours?

12:47 AM


“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
― Joseph Campbell
I always imagined my life completely different then it is now. I should be in San Fransisco California nannying, but as for right now I'm back in my hometown still living with my parents and going to a college I told my self I would never attend in a million years. Never say never right?
     Since returning from my failed nannying career it hasn't been easy. Trying to explain yourself to family, friends, and neighbors sure does get tiring. When i'm talking to them I can see the disappointment in their eyes, " Well leaving isn't for everyone." they say with their disappointed voices. The honest truth is that I always told my self that, the minute I graduated I would leave and go live in New York City, or some place away from everyone I grew up with and my hometown. That I wouldn't be one of those people who never leave and live at home with their parents and attend the college only a few miles away. We'll thats exactly how it turned out and I can say with no doubt it's where I am happy to be. I don't regret coming home, because I realized my life is here, and lets just say its been a whole new adventure just in this little town of Spanish Fork.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images